funniest movie of all time? is there one? I dont think there will ever be one movie, where somebody can just go, yeah that is the funniest movie ever..
Borat.. doesn't even crack top 50
funniest movie of all time? is there one? I dont think there will ever be one movie, where somebody can just go, yeah that is the funniest movie ever..
Borat.. doesn't even crack top 50
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is Borat the funniest move of all time????????????
[/ QUOTE ]
Jack A S S # 2 takes that crown.
[/ QUOTE ]
I definitely agree and I said this myself in the Borat thread I made a couple of weeks ago:
Jack*** 2 is 10 times funnier than Borat.
Officially retired
Never seen it, but from the clips I've seen, would have a hard time believing it would be funnier than:
Anchorman
Bruce Almighty
There's Something About Mary
Me, Myself, and Irene
Animal House.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Dumb and Dumber has always been #1 IMO.
I'd put Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison as close 2nds.
Borat isn't even the funniest movie on it's own disc.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
i agree. dumb and dumber is simply great.
Showing my age here, but most of the comedies of today aren't very funny...Mel Brooks' "Blazing Saddles" was funny but I preferred "Young Frankenstein". The Marx Brothers' films were hilarious with "Horse Feathers" and "Duck Soup" et al. "Some Like It Hot" directed by Billy Wilder and starring Marilyn Monroe, Jack Lemmon, and Tony Curtis always makes me laugh. "M * A * S * H" starring Donald Sutherland, Elliott Gould and Sally Kellerman is even funnier than the 70s' sitcom. Remember to check out the shower scene with Hotlips and the Painless Pole's suicide. Ooops...almost forgot, "This Is Spinal Tap", "The Producers", "Little Shop Of Horrors", "Its A Mad, Mad, Mad World", "Doctor Strangelove", "Tootsie", "Airplane" and "A Fish Named Wanda" just to name a few.
Mel Brooks is a comedy genius. He's great. Monty Python is great too.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I saw Borat at the theater...I laughed so hard the first 30 mins that i could hardly breathe. Alot of the humor is crude but i loved the movie. But, I had watched Ali G more than once on HBO too. If you're not easily offended the film is hilarious...much better that scripted comedy.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
And one I'd totally forgotten:
Hollywood Nights.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks